- We customize a service schedule and fees to meet your company or business' needs.
- MaxShred conveniently comes to your place of business. Our Touchless Shredding Equipment destroys all documents on-site. Documents are never transported to another location or stored.
- MaxShred will notify designated personnel upon arrival at your place of business. While on your premise, we are mindful to prevent interruptions to the work environment.
- Complimentary recycle containers and console boxes are conveniently located throughout your place of business. These containers and console boxes are utilized to ensure proper collection of paper documents and materials that need to be shredded.
- The Destruction Technicians immediately take the containers of documents outside to the MaxShred truck to be securely destroyed on-site under lock and key.
- While outside, Destruction Technicians remove the locks. All documents and materials are then instantly destroyed by the secure Touchless On-Site Shredding Process.
- MaxShred trucks are equipped with security cameras and monitors so that you can witness the destruction process at anytime.
- Destruction Technicians present a Certificate of Destruction upon the completion of each service.
- All shredded paper particles are then transported to a local paper recycler for lawful disposal. The shredded particles are then baled to be chemically washed, and manufactured back into paper products.
- WE NEVER TAKE YOUR DOCUMENTS AND MATERIALS TO THE DUMP FOR DISPOSAL!
© 2018, All Rights Reserved. ~ MaxShred On-Site Document and Materials Destruction
The Touchless On-Site Shredding Company • Serving Murfreesboro and Surrounding Middle Tennessee
313 Brewster Ct Murfreesboro, TN 37130 US
Phone: (615) 692-9682